Who we are
Platform 5 is an award winning architectural practice founded in 2006. We have a diverse portfolio of projects in the residential, education, commercial and cultural sectors.
We work closely with our clients to develop the brief into innovative and cost effective designs that respond to their physical and cultural context.
Always striving to create elegant designs with conceptual clarity, our design process is informed by both traditional craft based techniques and the possibilities offered by modern materials and fabrication methods.
14 Jun 2022
Wonderful new video made by David Mustard of our waterside house on the Norfolk Broads - Backwater.
09 Jun 2022
Our recent project, Mare Street, has been shortlisted for a Schüco Excellence Award 2022. Now in its ninth year, the Schüco Excellence Awards for Design and Innovation in association with Architecture today recognise outstanding projects completed throughout the UK and Ireland.
25 Apr 2022
Platform 5 Architects is looking for a creative, problem-solving project architect to join its friendly studio based in east London.
This is an exciting opportunity for an architect to gain a breadth of experience across all of the RIBA workstages, grow with the practice and take on an important leadership role within the team.
- good technical skills with experience of working on a project through RIBA stages 1-6
- excellent design and representation skills
- experience of running a project in Revit
- excellent knowledge of residential and mixed-use projects
- ability to work well as part of a team, be proactive and show initiative
- the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- good organisational skills with experience in working to tight deadlines
- experienced Part 2 architectural assistant/recently qualified Part 3 architect or architectural technologist
How we work with our team:
- we currently operate a blended working setup, with Tuesday to Thursday working together in the studio and the option to work remotely on Mondays and Fridays
- 20 days holiday plus public holidays, plus one added day per year up to 25 days
- regular social events with the team
- we enjoy a good work/life balance
How to apply
Please submit the following to email@example.com
- sample portfolio (max five pages)
- covering letter (max 250 words, including notice period and an indication of salary expectations) explaining why you want to work for Platform 5.
- interview process to commence w/c 2 May 2022
- Platform 5 Architects is an equal opportunities employer
- candidates shall hold all relevant permits to work in the UK
Due to the volume of applications we can only respond to those called for interview.
No agencies please.