Platform 5 Architects is looking for a creative, problem-solving Part II Architectural Assistant to join its studio in East London.
We are looking for an engaged Part II Architectural Assistant to join our team working on a growing portfolio of residential and commercial schemes at various scales and stages. The studio is a friendly working environment and we are able to offer good experience for Pt II Assistant looking to study for the Pt III qualification.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- They can work well as part of a team, be proactive and show initiative
- Strong design and representation skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Good organisational skills with experience in working to tight deadlines
- Strong AutoCAD and 3D skills (experience with Revit is an asset)
How to Apply:
Please write a covering letter of no more than 250 words:
Explain why you want to work for us
Give an example of a creative solution to a challenging problem which you designed
Please email your CV, cover letter, sample portfolio (max 5 pages) and an indication of salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and state ‘P5A: Part II’ in the subject heading.
Application deadline: 24th April
Interviews to commence w/c 29th April
Platform 5 Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
Candidates shall hold all relevant permits to work in the UK.
Due to the volume of applications we can only respond to those called for interview.
Strictly no agencies please.