Who we are
Platform 5 is an award winning architectural practice founded in 2006. We have a diverse portfolio of projects in the residential, education, commercial and cultural sectors.
We work closely with our clients to develop the brief into innovative and cost effective designs that respond to their physical and cultural context.
Always striving to create elegant designs with conceptual clarity, our design process is informed by both traditional craft based techniques and the possibilities offered by modern materials and fabrication methods.
27 Aug 2021
Job Title: Project Architect, Platform 5 Architects - London
Platform 5 Architects is looking for a creative, problem-solving Project Architect to join its growing studio based in East London.
This is an exciting opportunity for an architect to gain a breadth of experience across all of the RIBA workstages, grow with the practice and take on an important leadership role within the team.
- Good technical skills with experience of leading a project through RIBA stages 1-6
- Excellent design and representation skills
- Experience of running a project in REVIT
- Good knowledge of NBS specification writing
- Excellent knowledge of residential and mixed-use projects
- Ability to work well as part of a team, be proactive and show initiative
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Good organisational skills with experience in working to tight deadlines
- 2-3 years post-Part 3 experience ideal but not essential
How to Apply:
- Please email your;
- Sample portfolio (max 5 pages)
- Covering letter (max 250 words, including notice period and an indication of salary expectations) explaining why you want to work for Platform5, and giving an example of a creative solution to a challenging problem which you designed
to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Project Architect’ in the subject heading.
- Interviews to commence w/c 13th September 2021
- We are currently all working remotely but are looking to return to the office in September, blending studio time together with the flexibility to work remotely 1-2 days a week.
- Platform 5 Architects is an equal opportunities employer
- Candidates shall hold all relevant permits to work in the UK
- Due to the volume of applications we can only respond to those called for interview
- No agencies please
20 Nov 2020
We’re pleased to share that Toynbee Hall Estate & London Square Spitalfields is the Winner of the New London Awards 2020 Mixing category. A collaborative project for developer London Square and the charity Toynbee Hall creating a mixed-use scheme arranged around a pocket park and the historic Hall, ensuring the future of the charity.
Watch video about Toynbe Hall Estate & London Square Spitalfields here.
26 Oct 2020
We are excited to announce that our project Ellison Park Hunsdon is the winner of the Evening Standard ''Best Out of London Home'' in the New Homes Award 2020. Ellison Park is a close colaboration with Thomas Sinden Developments.