Job Title: Project Architect, Platform 5 Architects - London
Platform 5 Architects is looking for a creative, problem-solving Project Architect to join its growing studio based in East London.
This is an exciting opportunity for an architect to gain a breadth of experience across all of the RIBA workstages, grow with the practice and take on an important leadership role within the team.
- Good technical skills with experience of leading a project through RIBA stages 1-6
- Excellent design and representation skills
- Experience of running a project in REVIT
- Good knowledge of NBS specification writing
- Excellent knowledge of residential and mixed-use projects
- Ability to work well as part of a team, be proactive and show initiative
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Good organisational skills with experience in working to tight deadlines
- 2-3 years post-Part 3 experience ideal but not essential
How to Apply:
- Please email your;
- Sample portfolio (max 5 pages)
- Covering letter (max 250 words, including notice period and an indication of salary expectations) explaining why you want to work for Platform5, and giving an example of a creative solution to a challenging problem which you designed
to: email@example.com with ‘Project Architect’ in the subject heading.
- Interviews to commence w/c 13th September 2021
- We are currently all working remotely but are looking to return to the office in September, blending studio time together with the flexibility to work remotely 1-2 days a week.
- Platform 5 Architects is an equal opportunities employer
- Candidates shall hold all relevant permits to work in the UK
- Due to the volume of applications we can only respond to those called for interview
- No agencies please