Platform 5 Architects is looking for a creative, problem-solving project architect to join its friendly studio based in east London.
This is an exciting opportunity for an architect to gain a breadth of experience across all of the RIBA workstages, grow with the practice and take on an important leadership role within the team.
- good technical skills with experience of working on a project through RIBA stages 1-6
- excellent design and representation skills
- experience of running a project in Revit
- excellent knowledge of residential and mixed-use projects
- ability to work well as part of a team, be proactive and show initiative
- the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- good organisational skills with experience in working to tight deadlines
- experienced Part 2 architectural assistant/recently qualified Part 3 architect or architectural technologist
How we work with our team:
- we currently operate a blended working setup, with Tuesday to Thursday working together in the studio and the option to work remotely on Mondays and Fridays
- 20 days holiday plus public holidays, plus one added day per year up to 25 days
- regular social events with the team
- we enjoy a good work/life balance
How to apply
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- sample portfolio (max five pages)
- covering letter (max 250 words, including notice period and an indication of salary expectations) explaining why you want to work for Platform 5.
- interview process to commence w/c 2 May 2022
- Platform 5 Architects is an equal opportunities employer
- candidates shall hold all relevant permits to work in the UK
Due to the volume of applications we can only respond to those called for interview.
No agencies please.